Sunday, November 2, 2008

Storyboard: start up

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little intimidated by the next project. The storyboard seems like an intense way of doing this. I am, however, excited to figure out how to do all these cool things with powerpoint! All I can do right now are the basic presentations. So far this has been satisfactory, but something tells me that a room full of first graders and computers would not stay calm very long if I tried to lecture off of a basic powerpoint... I can imagine the chaos now.

On the upside, at least I will know if my project idea will work before I actually start the powerpoint since my storyboard has to be approved. :) I feel like I will need to take notes diligently if I want to remember how to do any of this later. I know the point of this class is to raise my awareness of the capabilities of software, types of software and the like. However, if I really like doing one type of thing, if I think that it will be helpful in my future classroom, I would like to have general directions so I can get to the right toolbars to change the settings.

No comments: